Dance Shoe Brush for Ballroom Dance Studios: The Studio Shoe Brush, Brush While Standing. A Quicker, Easier, and Safer Way to Brush Your Shoes; No More Cutting Your Hands Or Feet
Free Shipping Included! Dance Shoe Brush for Ballroom Dance Studios: The Studio Shoe Brush, Brush While Standing. A Quicker, Easier, and Safer Way to Brush Your Shoes; No More Cutting Your Hands Or Feet by Ballroom Dance Sport Inc. at Spank Dance. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Studio Shoe Brush This Shoe Brush was invented by a professional ballroom dancing couple, Rachel Sabey and Brook Metcalfe. They (along with
This Shoe Brush was invented by a professional ballroom dancing couple, Rachel Sabey and Brook Metcalfe. They (along with every other serious ballroom dancer) hated having to brush their shoes with the little hand brush because they would often slip and cut themselves. So they invented the Studio Shoe Brush. A faster, safer, and easier way to brush your shoes.
We love supporting local shops instead of big box producers, so hire a master carpenter in America to hand make each brush instead of outsourcing this task to some factory in China. This way we can be sure only the highest quality materials are used in the making, so that it will last long, and do what we claim it does. Each studio only need buy one shoe brush per dance floor to change your teaches' and students' brushing experience from a painful hassle to a dream. A brush where they can brush on the go while standing and chatting or continue learning. This improvement in your customers experience will differentiate your studio form others, and help bring them back for more lessons. That is the power of the Studio Shoe Brush.
Made in America
High Quality Material
Safer Than Any Other Dance Shoe Brush
One Can Be Used By Many
Differentiates The Studio
Improves Customers Experience
Saves Time and Pain
Year Long Warranty
Length: 15.5 inches
Width: 12 inches
Height 2 inches
Features & Highlights
- ✔️MADE IN AMERICA: This dance shoe brush is HAND MADE by a Master Carpenter in Raleigh, North Carolina. So you can be sure it was made with high attention to detail and will last.
- ✔️HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: We specail ordered the bristle sheet for this shoe brush. It covers a much wider area and the bristles are stronger than the bristles used on a normal hand brush. The wood is non-warping and varnished with a durable varnish.
- ✔️SAFER WAY TO BRUSH: Most ballroom dancers accidentally cut themselves on their hands or feet while using the hand shoe brush. Never again with The Studio Shoebrush. It provides a way for you to quickly brush your shoes safely while standing there and continuing instruction! ❤️
- ✔️EASY TO USE: This Dance Shoe Brush requires no explination or instructions. So you can focus on dance instruction! Its intuitive design has been tested at dance competitions, we laid one down next to the floor without any explaination, and all the competitors used it exactly as it was meant to be used.
- ✔️YEAR LONG WARRANTY: We are confident that this will last you a long time, but if it doesn't last you at least a year, send it back and we will replace it or refund you, no questions asked! 💃🏽
|Manufacturer:||Ballroom Dance Sport Inc.|
|Brand:||Ballroom Dance Sport Inc.|
|Color:||Brown and Red|
|Publisher:||Ballroom Dance Sport Inc.|
|Studio:||Ballroom Dance Sport Inc.|
|Item Size:||0.12 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|