Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Spank Dance
Give Your Dance Company a Modern Twist
 
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Seasonal Décor

Novelty Lights TWIWA50 Commercial Grade Twinkling LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Random Twinkle, Warm White, Green Wire


Novelty Lights TWIWA50 Commercial Grade Twinkling LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Random Twinkle, Warm White, Green Wire by Novelty Lights at Spank Dance. MPN: 689466493726. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 50 light random twinkling LED Christmas lights with 20% of the warm white bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs are steady


Product Description

50 light random twinkling LED Christmas lights with 20% of the warm white bulbs that twinkle on and off and the other 80% of the bulbs are steady burning. These commercial grade LED light strings are on green wire and have 50 LED's on 6" centers making each string 25' long.   Because these strings have no removable LED's this eliminate failures from loose, broken or removed bulbs making these commercial grade LED Christmas lights very durable long lasting and extremely energy efficient. Each string also is full wave rectified which eliminates any flickering while making these LED Christmas lights brighter than ordinary LED mini lights. Each LED uses a patented concave design making these LED viewable from all angles. Energy star qualified and Ul listed for indoor and outdoor use.  Connect up to 43 strings end-to-end.

Features & Highlights

  • Novelty Lights presents this commercial grade 22 gauge Green wire twinkle LED Christmas mini light set that has 50 lights spaced 6" apart and is 25' long with a 3" lead wire. Each set has 20% twinkle bulbs and 80% steady burn bulbs and provides a starry night feel to your Christmas tree or Wedding.
  • The set is connectable end to end and can be connected end to end up to 43 string for a total of 1,075' on one plug. Each set is UL listed for indoor and outdoor use and energy star certified to maintain an energy efficient product and safety that these qualities bring.
  • Our LED mini light set is energy efficient and uses only 4.8 watts per string and are slated to last 40,000 hours. Each set is made with a sealed pre-molded bulb which has been tested to cut down drastically on defects and provides years of use with a 3 year warranty on each string.
  • Every set is made with a built in rectifier that eliminates any bulb flicker and is very convenient that no extra adaptor is needed. Each concave bulb is 5MM and is commonly known as a wide angle bulb because you can see the brightness of the bulb from a full 360 degrees around.
  • Lighting Application Examples include: Use on weddings, beer gardens, wreaths, tree's, bushes, hedges, fences, pillars, holiday decor, prom, dance functions, restaurants, bars, patio's, or wherever a fairy twinkle decoration light is needed.

Additional Information

Manufacturer:Novelty Lights
Brand:Novelty Lights
Color:Warm White
Model:689466493726
Part Number:689466493726
Publisher:Novelty Lights
Studio:Novelty Lights
MPN:689466493726
UPC:689466493726
EAN:0689466493726
Item Weight:0.01 pounds
Item Size:4 x 6 x 6 inches
Package Weight:0.65 pounds
Package Size:3.9 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches

Novelty Lights TWIWA50 Commercial Grade Twinkling LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Random Twinkle, Warm White, Green Wire by Novelty Lights

Buy Now:
Novelty Lights TWIWA50 Commercial Grade Twinkling LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Random Twinkle, Warm White, Green Wire

Brand: Novelty Lights
4.2 out of 5 stars with 168 reviews
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$17.23


Quantity:  

 


View More In Seasonal Décor.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Novelty Lights, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


Yayoshow Collapsible Halloween Xmas Decoration Trees, Pop up Halloween Pumpkin Ghost Tinsel Sequins Tree with Stand for Home Fireplace Party Decoration, Easy-Assembly & Reusable, 3.5ft(106CM)
By Yayoshow
ean: 6941379030387,
【FEATURE】 1.Easy-Assembly, just take you 2 minutes can complete install 2.Collapsible&Reusable design, after using, it can be folded and put away freely, without taking up space. 3.Artificial Tree for Home & Wedding & Halloween Christmas Party fi...

Novelty Lights 100 Light Teal Christmas Mini Light Set, Green Wire, 50' Long
By Novelty Lights
mpn: CG100-G-TE, ean: 0689466425178,
This 100 light mini Christmas lights set is 50' long with 6" bulb spacing and ideal for decorating trees, shrubs, wreaths, garland, and craft projects.  You can connect up to 5 strings end-to-end for a total of 250 linear feet, making these mini lig...

Pink Princess Clara Nutcracker Suite by Clever Creations | Holding Small Christmas Nutcracker | Festive Christmas Decor | Unique Addition to Any Collection | 100% Wood | 14" Tall…
By Clever Creations
mpn: 806810334362, ean: 0806810334362,
• Perfect on tables, shelves, counter tops, and more, this nut cracker measures 4.25" x 4.25" x 14". • Features a moving nutcracker mouth with a lever behind the nutcracker. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee In addition to Amazon's standard Return Pol...

MAXINDA [Commercial Grade] Outdoor Led Decorative String Lights,13 Ft 25 C7 Bulb,Colored Led Christmas Lights,Wedding Party Garden Festive Mood Lighting to Bright Your Home Up
By MAXINDA
mpn: 20160722256,
Maxinda Diamond Outdoor String Lights Multicolor LEDs for Garden Patio HolidayThese lights are classified in color white,warm white,blue and multicolor,can install conveniently go up in many places such as camping,garden,museum,bar,KTV,villa hotel,de...

VegaHome Christmas Light, 33ft 100 LED Christmas Lights Indoor & Outdoor, Connectable Christmas String Light, 120V UL Certified Mini Lights for Tree, Wedding Decoration, White Wire, Cool White, 2 Pack
By VegaHome
ean: 0711796219254,
Ultra low power consumption Connect end to end up to 22 light sets (2,200 lights) Up to 20,000 hours led life Replaceable, Cool to touch when lit, UL Certified, Safety Specification Lighted length: 33 ft (10.06 m) Total length: 35 ft (10.67 m) Bu...

Novelty Lights 50 Light LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Outdoor Lighting Party Patio String Lights, Warm White, Green Wire, 25 Feet
By Novelty Lights
mpn: CGWA50-G-WW, ean: 0689466427493,
50 Light LED Christmas Mini Light Set - Outdoor Lighting Patio String Lights - Party Garden Lights - 25 Feet Novelty Lights, Inc. super bright 50 light wide angle mini lights have 50 commercial grade LED's on 6" centers making each string 25' long...

Novelty Lights 100 Light LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Outdoor Lighting Party Patio String Lights, Warm White, Brown Wire, 50 Feet
By Novelty Lights
mpn: CGWA100-BRWW, ean: 0689466645903,
100 Light LED Christmas Mini Light Set - Outdoor Lighting Patio String Lights - Party Garden Lights - 50 Feet Novelty Lights, Inc. super bright 100 light wide angle mini lights have 100 commercial grade LED's on 6" centers making each string 50' lo...

KNONEW LED Window Curtain Icicle Lights, 306 LEDs, 9.8ft x 9.8ft, 8 Modes, String Fairy Light, LED String Light for Wedding Party/Christmas/Halloween/Party Backdrops (Warm White)
By KNONEW
mpn: CL-01, ean: 0603658278748,
Color :Warm White Safe to Touch Using 4.5 watts low power LEDs and heat insulated copper wire to keep the light in cool temperature. You can safely touch it even after long hours of continuous use. WATERPROOF: The string light is waterproof and desig...

KingDom-LL 50 LED Bulbs Christmas Lights Plug in - AIDDOMM, LED Bulbs String Lights for Outdoor and Indoor, Party, Patio, Warm White, Green Wire, 25 Feet, UL Listed
By KingDom-LL
mpn: 43337-1189, ean: 0680491811653,
Why do you choose our products? Because they are designed for protecting the safety of your families,even your babies whey they play with our lights on outdoor Christmas tree lights or with water.And you can use them on wherever you want,for Ch...

Novelty Lights 50 Light LED Christmas Mini Light Set, Outdoor Lighting Party Patio String Lights, Warm White, Brown Wire, 11 Feet
By Novelty Lights
mpn: CGWA50/2.5-BRWW, ean: 0689466772623,
LED Christmas Mini Light Set - Outdoor Lighting Patio String Lights - Party Garden Lights - 11 Feet Novelty Lights super bright 50 light wide angle mini lights have 50 commercial grade LED's on 2.5" centers making each string 11' long.  Because th...



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2019 - spankdance.com. All Rights Reserved.