XinMing Dance Art Elephant LED Sensor Night Light Super Bright Power Dusk To Dawn Sensor Bedroom Kitchen Bathroom Hallway Toilet Stairs Energy Efficient Compact(2 PACK)
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the XinMing Dance Art Elephant LED Sensor Night Light Super Bright Power Dusk To Dawn Sensor Bedroom Kitchen Bathroom Hallway Toilet Stairs Energy Efficient Compact(2 PACK) by XinMing at Spank Dance. MPN: XinMing-003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Light Sensor: perfect for getting up at night and not having to turn on lights to wake others up, illuminate all obstacles in the room. Multi
perfect for getting up at night and not having to turn on lights to wake others up, illuminate all obstacles in the room.
The economical 2-pack night light is perfect for bathroom, bedroom, hallway, stairway, kitchen, living room and kids room, create a safety ambient also portable for travel.
1.Input Voltage: AC110-127V
2.Output Voltage: DC2.8V
4.Dimension: 3 in W x 4.5 in D x 2 in H (76mm x 114mm x 48mm)
5.Net Weight: 60g
6.Power: 0.5WPackage includes:2 pcs night light
Our service guarantee:
If the item is broken damaged or wrong item received, If customer do not like it, we will offer return. Wish you a happy shopping!
Features & Highlights
- Unique design:The design and printing pattern of beautiful and lovely fashion makes the room warm and lovely in the light of the night light.
- Perfect Brightness:Just the right amount of light, not harsh on your eyes.Featured by dusk to dawn sensor, the night light will automatically turn on when dark and off in the morning, consumes less power, bright yet energy saving.
- Instruction:Beautiful LED sensor night light 0.5W energy-saving nightlight, LED night light requires no bulbs replacement, 100,000 hours long lifespan.
- Size:3 in W x 4.5 in L x 2 in H (76mm x 114mm x 48mm)
- Caution:The danger of electric shock and fire. For safety, it is inserted only in the exposed wall of the ventilator and can not contact the cover of the bed or other materials. Don't use the extension line.